Call no 3: “Water management solutions implemented–Desalination plants
The aim of this call for proposals is to:
- implement infrastructure/procurement for water management improvement.
The proposals submitted should relate to projects ready for implementation (as referred to in paragraph 5.3.xv of this call) and obligatory to have Approved Environmental Terms for the whole project or an exemption decision or documentation of non-requirement, in accordance with Law 4014/2011 as amended and the relevant circulars of Ministry of Environment and Energy.
The projects to be selected will contribute to the following Programme output:
- Output 1.1: Water management solutions implemented.
The eligible projects are the following:
- The supply, installation, and set in operation of new desalination plants and the replacement, extension, or upgrading of existing desalination plants.
- The construction of supporting infrastructure for the operation of the above desalination plants as water transport and disposal network, pumping stations, storage tanks, necessary projects for water abstraction and disposal of by-products, etc.
- The supply, installation, and set in operation of new systems for leakage check (telecontrol/telemanagement) and the extension of related systems to existing water transport and distribution networks.
Co-Financed Public Expenditure: € 1,450,000
Start date for proposals submission: 10 March 2022, time 00:00’, until, exclusively 27 May 2022 (final date for proposals submission), time 23:59’.